well, after driving back from picking up a freecycle item i posted a wanted add for, an idea popped into my head about studying spanish abroad to complete required courses for my degree. I proposed the idea to Tia, (I would need her help and companionship from her and her kiddos), and she was definately interested. So, if all goes well, it's very possible that Mac, Tia, the kiddo's, and me would travel to spain for a semester (them maybe less) so that Tia could provide childcare for Mac while I was in class, and I could provide childcare for Tia while she took flamenco classes. The idea is still very, very new so we'll se what happens!
no big news yet again to report about Mac. he's napping right now, does that count? we will be joined this evening by Tia's kiddo's while Tia goes to her Flamenco class here in town. I heard from Tia that boy cousin wants to watch a movie with me called Chicken Run. I've never seen it so it will be great to get to watch it with him, and girl cousin too.
That's about it, if anything funny happens this eve, i'll be sure to write about it...if I remember that is!
No comments:
Post a Comment