Sunday, July 02, 2006

Freecycling

Today was a bit hectic, but overall eventful. Another attempt at down-sizing my personal junk, I posted nearly twenty offers of things to freecyclers. Was able to get rid of some but not as much as I had hoped. I suppose I'll have to make a trip to Goodwill in the near future. A message to that one person who will be reading this, I will itemize for you, don't worry. In getting rid of, or at least, making attempts to get rid of lots of junk, I gained 25 children's books for Mac. Slowly but surely I will have gained an exceptional library of books for me to read to him, and him to read to me. I created the wall of Mac today. It looks great! I even added his name spelled out in blue and red letters that I painted last night. Very Cute. I love that little boy.
Mac's good friend Olivia and her Mommy & Daddy came over to visit today and return some Baby Einsteins. They also got me some chocolate from Hershey, PA., and a cute lil' t-shirt for Mac from Ocean City, NJ., where they stayed for their vacation. Very thoughtful and appreciated, though not necessary! Mac & Olivia played very well together. It's good to expose Mac to some other babies his size and age versus his 6 y/o and nearly 3 y/o cousins. Olivia had a blast playing with Mac's toys and we will be sure to have them over again once I am not freecycling.
I am itching for school to begin once again. I am excited for my upcoming courses and finishing another fabulous semester. I want to get that much closer to walking in graduation.

No comments: