Mac got to see one of his sets of grandparents today! He hasn't seen them since he was like 4 months old or something. We live close to them but it's hard for me to get down there with my car being as unreliable as it is. I was happy to see my second set of parents too. I asked Mom #2 if it would be ok for Mac to call her grandma in her native language and she said it was ok. I don't know how to spell either word but believe me, they are beautiful when spoken and I am just so honored that he can call them that. It's so beautiful that he will have so much culture around him!!! I'm sure grandma and grandpa will teach him all there is to know about the Native American culture. Mac is going to be a well rounded, multi-cultural little man.
Not much else to talk about other than the above. I am well and so is Mac. Hopefully more news to report tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment