An evening to remember, that's for sure! I had Tia's kiddo's tonight while she went to Flamenco. We had loads of fun. We watched boy kiddo play a game called "buzz" with the dog. Apparently all you do is stand in front of the dog, say buzz, then run away...even girl kiddo who will be turning 3 in four days knew exactly how to play buzz. Interesting. I still think Ghosts in the Graveyard was the best childhood game i'd ever played as a kid! Anyway, it looks as though Tia is really considering spain! that's fantastic!!
I do have some big news about Mac tonight and I have two kiddo's and Tia as witnesses! Mac took three steps on his own tonight...not one, not even two, but THREE!!! He was quite wobbly but in a balanced sort of way, arms out at each side somewhat squatting, one step...wait, gotta get balanced, then two and three...ahh i did it i--and he falls over! But, he's walking!! At nearly ten and a half months old!!! My sweet boy.....awwwww!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment