I received good news yesterday that things are beginning to move along again. Another waiting period and then another meeting. hopefully more good news is on the way.
I ran into a good friend of mine online the other day. i didn't know it, but when he felt Mac kick the day of my baby shower, he knew what kind of a boy Mac would be. He was right on the money too. He said he was going to come for Mac's birthday when that rolls around!
My best friend has been spending a lot of time with Mac & I these past few days. Oh how nice it is to have her around us. We will be sad to see her return home. Boy does Mac love her so...
I have been back in contact with a beautiful person who lives in New Zealand. He is a good man who has been through some hard times. Sure would be nice to meet him one day.
Mac is working on perfecting his new skill of walking. He stands up all by himself and walks around the room (and house) every chance he gets! He'll take a break and crawl for a bit, and then he's right back up and walking again! Won't be long now before i'll be chasing him everywhere!
Nothing else is new here. I think I got bitten by a spider...or something. It itches, is red and burning and the area has grown to just bigger than a half dollar. Hopefully, the swelling will go down in the next couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment