last night we got a lot of rain. much needed, but im not looking forward to the mosquitoes that will be coming soon. out of all the plants i planted a few months back, two and a half are still alive! that's ok, maybe i can plant more but in pots rather than in the yard itself.
I picked up some things from a fellow freecycler today. I needed some nice vases so I got some asian ones and a bathroom set and two photographs that are mounted. I'm really not a religious person but this woman had a gorgeous photograph of a new mexico church with lots of crosses and everything. And come to think of it, the other photograph was of old church ruins. I just love the photograph and didn't hesitate to ask for it. I still haven't decided where to put it yet...perhaps in the bedroom or bathroom.
Mac had a difficult time getting to sleep last night. I'm really not sure why but maybe it has to do with his teething.
As for the rest of today, who knows...i'll probably be working on letters and clutter cleanup unless a good offer comes through the freecycle group.
No comments:
Post a Comment