Well now, it's nearly 10 pm and there's still plenty of pops and wheeeeeeerrrrs. When is it going to end!?! I really just hope it doesn't wake up Mac. He had a great time at a tiny parade in a relatively small mountain town. Very cute and over with in a flash!
Something is wrong with the swamp cooler. I hear more water in there than feel cool air. It has been 85 degrees in this place since we got home at roughly 2pm. Huh. Yes, it's been miserable, for Mac moreso than I. Will need to make a phone call and have things adjusted to feel comfortable again.
Something is wrong with the swamp cooler. I hear more water in there than feel cool air. It has been 85 degrees in this place since we got home at roughly 2pm. Huh. Yes, it's been miserable, for Mac moreso than I. Will need to make a phone call and have things adjusted to feel comfortable again.
While trying to put Mac to bed I fell asleep for a bit and now can hardly keep my eyes open. Must go take a wild ride into never neverland.
No comments:
Post a Comment