Monday, September 25, 2006

Olivia's Birthday Party

Well, last night I tried to post some photos of Olivia's 1st birthday party and was unsuccessful. Maybe it will work tonight. Olivia's official birthday is this Thursday the 28th. Another birth baby's birthday is today. His name is Ben. The last of the birth babies Alexandra's birthday is Dec. 1st. So, the four birth babies, (Mac, Olivia, Ben, and Alexandra) are the remaining four who still visit and play together. There were three more babies but one moved to Texas, one completely disappeared after our last birthinga class, and one isn't very sociable i guess. So, the mom's and I have decided to start a birth babies mom's group and the four babies and mommy's are going to spend time together every monday...at least! Today we began our first day. Ben and Jessie will be joining usa in three weeks, Alexandra and Cynthia couldn't make it today but will be attneding next week, so it was just Olivia and Valerie, and Mac and me! I will try and post pics soon.

No comments: