Friday, September 29, 2006

comments

I never even noticed I had comments waiting for me to approve on the older version of blogger...good thing i switched!! anyway, thanks for all the comments Auntie Mia!! and a big hello to Uncle Teddy too!!
I had another allergy appointment today, it went well, and as usual, all the nurses were all goo goo gaa gaa over Mac. Michele gave him more cookies today, and the two nurses in the allergy office are fighting over who gets to marry him!!!! Hahahaha...it's pretty entertaining to watch! But, it's also like a warning to what Mac will be dealing with when he becomes a teenager right? I've still got years and years before that stage, Thank God! Well, nothing more to report. I have to go finish reading so I can write my paper that's due tomorrow. But-everything else that's due, has already been completed!

No comments: