Well, gosh darnit, Mac indeed has a cold. his nose began to run today (don't worry, it didn't go far :P for you jokesters) and you can hear his congestion in his voice. I think i'm coming down with it too. i've been sneezing a lot more than usual today and I don't know, I just feel like i'll be getting it soon. I can't take anything for it though because 1) I don't want to dry out my breast milk supply and 2) my allergy shots have already begun and I don't need any complications.
I have really begun to enjoy my stats class. Weird huh!?! It's not as bad as I thought it would be...at least, not yet!!
At Auntie Mia's request, i've turned on the comments feature on my blog so those of you who wish to comment now, may do so!
No comments:
Post a Comment