Friday, September 29, 2006

new beta blogger

I switched to the new beta blogger version of blogger.com and it is awesome!
Mac and I went to the zoo for a couple hours yesterday. It was loads of fun! Mac liked the chimps, the sea lions, and most of all, the water shooters at the kiddie playground! In fact, he was more interested in the waterfalls, the people and really anything to do with water! Oh well, it was fun for me as we walked (actually, he strolled, I walked) every inch of that zoo and saw each and every exhibit that I haven't seen in a long time.
Our trip to Mpls is coming up quick and I am soooo excited to go!!! We will be gone for approx. two and a half weeks! I am just having a bit of difficulty trying to figure out what to bring. I know the basics, clothes, toiletries, etc. But baby stuff...yikes! It's my first big trip with a kiddo so I'm a lil new at this ya know!
At any rate, things are well here. I've given myself a big kick in the ass to get myself back on track with school and so far it is paying off. I had several assignments due today and got all but one done this past week and have not allowed myself to wait until the last minute to do reading and paper writing. Which reminds me, I'd better get back to that school work!

No comments: