Wednesday, September 20, 2006

HAIL

no, i don't mean hail to almighty mac (or me) i mean hail...rain, snow, ice, a combination of all three...we are getting some SERIOUS hail right now! yes, at this very moment! it's insane!!! Mac is not sure what to make of it and it's been sooo long since i've experienced a hail storm, i'm just taking it all in. the outdoor cat that lives here named fourties is meowing like a mad cat trying to get me to let him in. if he wasn't so psychotic and i wasn't severly allergic to cats, i might have let him in but, nope sorry psycho cat, you can hang out on the porch but thats as far as our relationship goes. Mia the dog was rescued from my porch just minutes before the hail began. Oh boy, and here it goes again, bang bang bang...strong winds combined with banging hail does not make for a good combination. i think my windows are ever so slightly cracked on my car too. oh well. i don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. Anyway, i've got about a page left of my second paper that's due at 11:55pm tonight. It took me forever to find motivation to begin this one partly because i've had some serious migraine and sinus pain all day today. i just haven't felt like doing anything but sitting or laying down with my eyes closed. Obviously, you can't do that when writing a paper so I somewhat ignored the instructions on the Excedrine Migraine bottle and took a dose prior to the 24 hour mark. the medicine finally kicked in at about 7:30pm and so here I find myself. I have no doubt in my mind that I'll be able to finish one more page within the hour. if it takes longer than that it's because I stopped to watch the news!

No comments: