Thursday, August 03, 2006

no new news

Tia, that thing that was in Mac's mouth when I had to get off the phone with you was a small rock from outside!! Ugh... Anyway, still no news for us. Mac managed to walk himself without falling over from the front room to the bathroom! He's been walking much more than crawling...though he's still slow, he's certainly making use of his practice time.
Auntie took us to the mall today to get Mac's 11 x 14 portrait and to go out to lunch/dinner. It was a lot of fun and I swear, I am going to invent something to catch toys from falling to the ground every 2 seconds!
Uncle comes tomorrow! Mac will get to see him again and show him he can walk!! Mac misses his Uncle. Hopefully Auntie & Uncle can come to the family BBQ tomorrow eve...if that's even going to happen...don't know yet.
Nothing else to mention, at least from what I can remember at the moment. I smell poop so I'd better get goin and see if someone needs a changin'!

No comments: