Friday, August 25, 2006

forehead faceplant

ok, a ball and a frisbee were near one another. a little boy picks up frisbee and places it right side up on ball. boy is standing on his feet, hunched over in a downward dog type yoga position with 9 and 3 holding position on the frisbee (think correct handling of a steering wheel in driver's ed classes {10 & 2}). boy leans a bit too far forward, gains forward momentum, tries to correct himself by pulling frisbee toward himself, ball begins to roll on frisbee, frisbee, ball, and forward momentum of boy cause boy to fall and faceplant on his forehead!
I ordered my new toilet seat today. i'm very excited about it! it's not wood colored either! it will hopefully be here next week. In the meantime, I am going to perform surgery on my seat tonight. I just happen to have heavy duty duct tape and my seat will have a new look by tomorrow!
classes are going well. i've been able to begin early on most of them. I will be working on completing a paper tonight that actually isn't due until sept. 10th, but the early i get it in the better!
I also got back into touch with an old friend today whom i knew a long time ago here in town! hopefully he and i, and our sons can get together soon to catch up on old times and to meet one anothers kiddo's.
thats it for now. hopefully i will be receiving my much awaited school money tomorrow.

No comments: