my lil bubble mac can say MaMa now!!! he's been doing it all morning. though he can't yet do it on command, he sure can say it when he decides too. Actually, i bet he could do it on command, he just chooses not too! He's also getting better at walking off the bed without falling over (we sleep on a futon on the floor) though he's only bettered that skill 50% of the time.
Classes are going well for me, although very slow at the moment. I bet momentum will pick up after labor day.
My and Tia's birthday celebration is tomorrow evening at Nino's house. Mac & I will be spending the night as well as Tia and boy & girl cousins, and my and Tia's cousin from CT is visiting and also spending the night. The following morning I have a very important meeting to attend in the city and Nino is letting me use her car to get to it. Hopefully good news will come from it!
Mac's 1st birthday party will be on labor day and we can't wait for it to come! His official birthday is the 5th but seeing as how he was born on labor day, i thought it appropriate to hold the event then. His theme is Baby Einstein and I've got some cute little suprises for everyone. Nothing spectacular, but just very cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment