Monday, July 16, 2007

Two Stories

First...

A few days ago, Mac was eating lunch with me. I had gotten a super yummy salad from the bagel shop with romaine lettuce, sprouts, tomatoes, cucumbers, diced chicken salad, mandarin oranges, blue cheese crumbles and balsamic vinegrette. Anyway, I had given Mac one of my mandarin oranges. He was leaning up against a chair with the orange slice in his hand. Next thing I hear is him talking to himself: "Twy it. Jus twy it. TWY it!!" And what did he do? He ate the mandarin orange slice. He tried it.

Second...

Apparently Mac has woken up on the wrong side of the crib today, if that is even possible! He has been grumpy, whiney, and sad all day long. Of course, it didn't help that we had Coley today. So, not only was he feeling out of sorts, but he was feeling more jealous than usual. Well, the time had come for Teresa to pick Coley up for the day. As she was leaving just a few minutes ago, Mac started calling out for Gracie. "GACE......G A C E!!!!" See, we had Gracie over last night for several hours. Mac loves his big sister cousin so much...they have a lot of fun together! Well, I tell Mac that Gracie isn't coming over today and he begins to call out for her even more. "Gaceeeeee....GAAAAACEEE!" As Teresa exits the apartment, Mac begins to cry for Gracie. Poor kiddo. At the moment, he is watching The Wee Wee's (The Wiggles). I think he may be going to bed a bit early tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sweet stories, Miky. I love the "Twy it."

Nanoo