Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It's official

I just got my final grade for my Criminal Procedural Law course and I received a B! An 83% to be exact. Yay for me! The other course, I don't mind receiving a C in...course a B would be better...I will have that grade by Friday.

It is precisely 2200 hours and I am at home typing this entry. I had a lot of fun today but decided I needed to come home for two reasons: 1) Mac needed to go to sleep in his bed, and 2) I am really tired! I need to get some much needed sleep. So, in about an hour or less, I myself will be headed off to bed. While it would be nice to enjoy the fireworks, I think it's best I stand this one out this time. I have Coley to watch tomorrow and want to be well rested so I can finally get the boys out of the apartment!

I have had this blog now for one whole year. Wow. I've never been able to keep a hand written journal more than 2 weeks before!

Hope everyone had as best a 4th of July as they could have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Miky! I know packing in a semester's course in the summer is tough, especially when you are taking care of two kids. And you had two courses. Just think of how fast the time is flying by. Only your semester in Mexico and two more courses to go. I saw a video of someone graduating from college on T.V., and I thought of what a great day it will be when you do the same. It brought tears to my eyes. Glad you had a great 4th. I did too. Will tell you more on Sunday.
Love you,
Mom