Thursday, July 26, 2007

I seem to have lost my mind...

Today I borrowed a car from Auntie Dunk. I am asked to put some gas into it which is no problem. I get to the gas station...Mac is with me...and it's something like 95 degrees outside and muggy as hell. So, I roll down the windows just enough to let air flow through because I need to run inside for a second and get some cash from the ATM. So, I pay the guy $10 for gas and walk back out to the car. I look inside and see Mac is fine but can feel the heat and nastiness of the humidity and can only think about getting Mac some cool air. So I hop in the car, drive over to the roadway, wait like 5 minutes to be let out onto the road I need to get on, and right when I reach the highway, I realized, I FORGOT TO PUT THE GAS IN THE CAR!!! So I had to drive over the highway, down the street, turn off on a side street, drive up the alley, drive back to the BP, park where I was originally parked to get gas in the first palce, ran inside and luckily...no one pulled up to the pump while I was desperately trying to locate my mind!

No comments: