It's official: I got a B in my Criminal Procedural Law course and a C- in my Race, Crime, and the CJS class. I was expecting a C in the second course but find it comical that he gave me a C-! He did say he was going to give me my grade on Friday as well as my progress notes in the course, but I never saw that...which is kind of what I had expected...he wasn't a very good instructor so...whatever! The most important thing is I passed the course and I can continue on with my schooling as planned! I have one course that begins tomorrow and I've actually already completed and turned in the first assignment! Nothing like starting early! The NMSU bookstore screwed up my book order and sent my book to the wrong address (my old albq address) and didn't verify my current address so, I have to wait until tomorrow to start my reading. They are going to overnight me my textbook at no charge. The other one however, is probably sitting at the little house, which I have to make an attempt to get it back! Tia, if you see this before I email you...would you get it, and ship it back to them, they said they would reimburse for shipping! It occurred to me that this CJ course i'm taking will be my last CJ course at NMSU if everything goes according to plan! It's kind of bittersweet but exciting at the same time! I am thankful I get to take it with one of my favorite professors!
It's time for naptime and I need a break to play some video games or just sit and do nothing! 'Til next time!
Monday, July 09, 2007
Final Grades
Posted by mere5oh at 14:21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment