Yesterday, Mac was walking around the apartment, wearing shoes (he wouldn't let me take them off) and a diaper. He would point to his special place and repeatedly say, "Peeenis...peeenis...peeenis!" I think he likes that word!!!
Just a few minutes ago, Mac was walking past the food pantry (it's a built in that separates the kitchen from the dining room, with glass doors) and saw something he wanted. So, he says, "Oh!" and opens the door, reaches down, grabs the item, pulls it out of the cabinet, gently closes the door again, and touches his foot to the bottom of both doors to make sure they are closed. He see's me do that everytime I go in there...I primarily do it to make sure it's shut enough so he can't get into it easily!
Today we are going to make an attempt to really clean the kitchen/dining room, bathroom and my bedroom. The living room and his room were cleaned yesterday and even after having Gracie and Mac playing together, it managed to stay clean!!! My first goal is clean the kitchen well enough to take pictures of it. After that, I'll move onto the back of the home.
I am doing alright. School is fine, the reading is easy and discussion participation as well. I finally applied for our passports on Wednesday. They said it will take about four and a half weeks to receive them. No problems there as there is about eight weeks or so before we'll be departing to Mexico. The only thing that sucked about that is the costs. It was around $350 total for both passports, and the fee's to the courthouse, including shipping. Oh well.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Two more stories
Posted by mere5oh at 08:07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment