Friday, March 30, 2007

Update

So, the other day I realized that I had his email blocked on my acct and decided I would send a few more pics to see if I get a response back...considering before he very well may have and because he was blocked, I didn't get it. Anyway, I have seen he has posted one of those pics; he is not blocked anymore on my email...and still no word. So, if he happens to be reading this...who the hell knows, and just so I can make it known, I am not sending (or rather feeding him) another picture until he shows some love for his son. I haven't heard a word since I left. I'm not expecting anything...anymore. In fact, it almost seems better to just disappear again seeing as how he hasn't the time or energy to keep up with his son. No more pictures!!!!!! The ball is in his court.

1 comment:

mere5oh said...

I understand your position, however, I feel it is his choice whether or not he wants to be in Mac's life. I feel like if I continue to send him pictures of Mac, with nothing in return, I am feeding him and enabling him not to try and make the effort. He hasn't made any effots thus far, I doubt he will make anymore. Like I said, I am not going to spoon feed him his son's life. I don't feel like his interest in his son would be genuine if I sent periodic pictures. It's not my duty to keep him informed of his son's life. That's his responsibility.