Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Angered...

I almost feel like I've been used. I sent those photos I took of Mac to his father the same day I posted them here. I have yet to receive a reply that he has received them, some kind of an email requesting more perhaps...or just a simple "THANK YOU" would suffice for sending them to him. I know it's only been three days since I sent the email, but considering he's already posted SOMe of the pictures on his website, I would think he could take the time to send me a thank you at least. I am already convincing myself that this is the extent of his father/son relationship. I read the comments that were left by others regarding the "new addition" to his life, and the comment left by the girl he cheated on me with said something like, "i'm glad she finally let you see him." Finally??? Finally??? HE has been the one who has never shown any interest in his son. It's not like I purposefully hid Mac from him. I gave him chance after chance to be a part of this whole process, he could've responded to any one of the number of petitions and summons for the court proceedings...but HE didn't. That makes me wonder what he has been telling everyone...that HE is the victim, not Mac. That i am this evil woman keeping him from seeing his son. Did I forget to mention? He didn't post any one of the three photos of the three of us; parents and child. I am just so pissed off because I feel like I never should've let him see him in the first place. I know I sound selfish right now with that comment, but I feel like I'd be protecting Mac more. I don't want him to grow older and overhear someone talking about how Daddy was the victim and Mommy was the evil one when that is not at all the case. It is evident on his site that he is still being the immature one. ARGH!!!! I am not sending him anymore pictures. What he's got is what he's going to get until I hear something more and I will play it by ear. Mac's life is not a game and not a way for Jose to make himself look like a victim and better before his friends eyes. He has not changed one bit. He is still a coward and had he not been threatened with imprisonment by the courts, I don't believe he would've showed up to the hearing last week. I feel like such a fool. :o(

No comments: