Saturday, December 02, 2006

Molars and Knockers

Hola friends...Today Mac climbed himself onto a couch like thing that was a little more than a foot off the ground, ran around it (it was oval-like) and I thought he'd stop but he didnt. I didn't get to him in time, and he fell off the couch thingy and landed on his head. No worries though, after he cried for about 8 minutes or so, he bounced back to his old self again. He's got a bit of a knocker on the top of his head though.

Mac is growing his first molar tooth. I discovered it the other day, already poked through and everything! it has protruded through the gums even more so than when I had discovered it only a few days ago!

He is having a lot of fun and he's even more curious than ever. Today, we all went to a children's play as part of a members only for the credit union I just joined. (brother-in-law's Mom is the president of the credit union). Anyway, this years theme was Snow White and Mac was an angel as usual. He liked the musical scenes the best. He barely fussed and only cried for two seconds once when the dwarfs yelled really loud and scared him! Afterwards he got a little goodie bag with some candy, a Little Golden Book of Snow White, crayons, and a cute little teddy bear from the credit union!

The biggest news for me today was that we finally got me a winter coat!!! It was the only one at Burlington Coat Factory that had sleeves long enough for me! It's a nice coat, thin but warm. It's like a fake suede jacket with fake fur type lining. I like it and it is good for work as well. Which reminds me, I am all set to go to work clothes wise and I'm slowly building a Minnesota winter wardrobe. T-shirts under sweatshirts and fleece pullovers are no longer sufficient!! So long New Mexico weather!

I know most of you are waiting for pictures of the new place, etc. Please be patient...I want to make it a little nicer before I send out pics!

No comments: