
So, this is a pic with the flash of part of our living room. I got a little 4ft pink xmas tree with red lights on it! LOL i think it's unique and cute and Mac likes it too! The stockings are basic. Similar to those that Grandma made for my siblings and I when we were young. I was going to get decorated ones but then saw these and thought it would be more fun to sew dirfferent things onto our stockings that have meaning as we celebrate more holiday seasons! Mac chose the green one at the store yesterday, so that one is his. Everything I have for xmas decorations i got for a total of $50!! We don't have much, but it's enough to feel like Christmas in our new place!
Sorry this picture is blurry. I don't have a tripod to take good twilight shots. Anyway, This is what it all looks like at night! I've had one green and one red front windows since a couple days or so after I moved here. I am the only apartment in my building with any sort of Christmas decorations you can see from the street! Mac likes to look at the lights as well...and from what i've heard, so do my niece and nephew! Today I just received my new CD--Christmas songs sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I am excited to put it in the player and listen to beautiful music!
I promise I will post more pics soon...really!
1 comment:
I miss you all so much! I didn't think it would be so bad but it is. Anyway I love the pic of Andre you'll have to send me one. I also love the apartment and all the decorations! I just finished your gifts (homemade) I'm going to try and send them out today but they might not get there in time. Just know that they were made with love. Kiss lil man for me. love and miss ya.
Mia
Post a Comment