Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Finally...

I was able to get our mik & mac's sign we found while in Las Vegas for grandma's memorial on my blog! It took awhile, but it's there now and it looks great!






I have developed a habit of staying up when I get home from work for about 2.5 hours or so. I don't get much just me time and so I think thats one of the reasons i do it and also because after being out in bright lights and working, it's hard to just come home and go to bed. I get so excited when I come home and am trying to put Mac to bed because I know I get to get up and have some me time once he falls asleep. So far it hasn't been too bad. I get about 7 hours sleep but that's less than what I was used too before I started to work again! Hopefully my body will adjust in a few weeks.




Last night was my first night on the phones as a collector, talking to real people who need to pay their bills! Everyone else had about 4 hours of practice time while I only had one. this was because I had about 3 hours of technical difficulties. Finally, the problem was resolved. As it turned out, my phone line wasn't connected to the dialer! So, even though I only had one hours worth of practice, I still was able to get quite a few people to pay their bills!! I earned a star for patience last night! Imagine that! lol






So, to sum it all up, things are well and work is fun! Mac is good and loves each and every one of his new gifts! I got two gift cards for Caribou...woohoo!!! And, I have a bunch of cleaning to do today both at my house and at Auntie's so I think a coffee this am is due so I can get my burst of energy and motivation! hahaha





To recap Christmas, I got the above mentioned gift cards, plus a gift card from Ali for IKEA, a gift card to Barnes & Noble, some great glassware from Lynn & Rick, an IOU from Lynn for a handmade winter scarf (I need one too & the fabric is soooo pretty!), some really great stocking stuffers like books, CD's, and ornaments to name a few! Mac got some really great presents too...a all wood firehouse and fire truck with fire people, Santa gave him this really cute Mickey Mouse ride on airplane with a real spinning propellar complete with lights and lots of bells & whistles on it, a wooden schoolbus where he can take the sesame street characters in and out, a plastic schoolbus, a dump truck, a magnetic alphabet puzzle from Santa, a couple of stuffed Teletubbie characters, some Weebles, a great ornament of his where's mac black & white photo, a blow up train ball pit, a Wiggles DVD, and some other stuff as well! We had a very fun and plentiful 1st Mpls Christmas!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Ha. That looks great there! It's so funny to see it too because that hotel was such a dump, remember?

Glad to hear that all is well.

Love,
Tia