I am feeling rather blah tonight. While I seem to enjoy the challenge of a good conflict, I do at time, like now, get real sick of it, and just for once, wish things would go smoothly for me. I am having difficulty signing up for the one remaining course needed to graduate. I am taking it at the community college here and will have the credits transfer over. But, in order to even register for it, I have to fulfill prerequisites. Which, of course I have, I'm about to graduate. So, I had to fill out and turn in a waiver form and proof that I don't need to take a stupid reading 101 course or something like that. So, I turn it in, and finally have the opportunity to turn in my proof (ya know, because I work during the day and have no car), and they tell me, the course I want is closed and to keep an eye on it, maybe someone will drop it....call us and let us know so we can register you. So alright, what happens if it becomes available at night...can't you just release the hold from my being able to register on my own...no, you have to call us. So what happens? Last night, there became an opening. Of course, I had to wait until this morning. What happened when I checked this morning? Once again, closed. WTF!?!?! ARGH $%%^*%$%!#$^&* Seriously. Why does it seem like the world just doesn't want me to take biology and graduate with my (taking me fucking forever to graduate) Bachelor's degree? To top it all off...I tried to call the office that won't let me register w/o calling them, and right in the middle of complaining to the lady, my phone goes dead....well, dead air to be exact....and my internet went down too. UGH. Of course, I couldn't wait around for them to get it up and running again because I had to go to work..but I still, am not registered for Biology, and school starts the week after next. They don't have a waiting list either. Stupid MCTC.
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awe....hon! Things will all work out. Once again it's just testing the fates. I know you'll get in and you will graduate! Just have faith. Love ya
M
Post a Comment