I called MCTC today and complained how two nights in a row, the course I wanted to take was indeed available but that I was unable to register because of their dumb rules, and thankfully, a woman there who processes the waiver forms agreed to enter in my waiver of the prerequisites. Basically, she made up some form and sent it to another department for them to put it into the computer that I shall be allowed to register for the courses I need to take without having to call and have them do it. So, Thankfully, I have been able to register for the biology course and lab I need. Now all I have to do is have my financial aid consortium agreement filled out by MCTC before 5pm Monday in order to avoid being dropped from those courses. Which, I may have too take that day off from work in order to get that in on time. Or, go in later than 1030. At any rate, I am safe for now....and slowly on the path to graduation!
Friday, January 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
As you and I have acknowledged more than once, life is neither fair nor easy, but I see again you have persevered and overcome. Go girl!! The little guy would be proud of his mom.
Love,
Nino
I've tagged you! Go HERE and scroll down for the instructions.
A wise man once said that if you nothing given has value.. you have struggled long and hard, and one day soon, your goals will be reached, just keep up the hard work, and in time, all will get better..
^ ^
\/
Post a Comment