Thursday, December 27, 2007

Still Busy

I have decided to apply to Grad School but not yet to the Master of Social Work Program. I am going to try and find and/or develop some life experience in the field first. I will apply for my MSW next fall.

Christmas was good. I had no problems at Old Grandad's home as far as my severe allergy to cats goes. A little bit of sniffling and sneezing, but nothing like the wheezing, coughing, unable to breathe, send me to the hospital attacks i've had in the past. My allergist I was able to see a couple days vefore leaving gave me some good allergy meds! Mac did get pretty sick though. He has been battling a horribly rattly gunk filled cough that he's had for a week now, and he had a small fever while still in Wisconsin, then, on the drive home he developed another fever, and when we arrived home, it had reached 102 degrees. I gave him some meds and later that night, he developed another fever, same temp, and was awake until 0300 hours. We had our own little Christmas on Christmas morning and later in the day went to Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Rick's house for the family get together. GL & GR are actually Alex and Gracie's grandparents, but they've sort of adopted us into their family. Mac was feeling better by the end of Xmas day. I kept him home the following day though, just in case his fever were to reappear.

Other than that, nothing really new here. I took a few photos at Dad's and will post them sometime soon. I think I'll get out this weekend and take pics of the snow we've been accumulating and keeping here as well.

No comments: