Monday, December 17, 2007

Busy, Busy

Things have been pretty busy here for us since returning from Mexico. I have a job now and work daytime hours, everyday. I have to bus it to work as well so while I may not be working a full 40 hour work week, I am gone for that long. The semester is over, finally! Unfortunately, I've had serious issues with the school in Mexico and my financial aid office during our trip and since returning. I had originally wanted to return to Mexico for more instruction, but now, I just want to stay away! It's a shame the school couldn't take more care into their students like they say they do!

Mac has been going to daycare everyday since we've returned too. He loves being over there and hanging around with all his friends. He also loves being at Auntie & Uncle Daddy's house.

This coming weekend the boy and I, Auntie & Uncle Daddy, Alex & Gracie are all going to Old Grand Dad & Nonnie's house. It's going to be great fun and I am totally excited for the indoor pool and hottub at the hotel...and to see Old Grand Dad and Nonnie too!!

No comments: