More issues in Mexico. As it turns out, I am supposed to not only be buying food for Mac for the Nanny but also for him at the host family's house. I had another hard day yesterday afternoon, when I returned home the Sra. brought Mac some food even though just hours before she complained to the director that she wasn't supposed to be feeding him her food. So, of course, Mac didn't want to eat it, and then I felt I had too. So, he spilled his juice and I felt like now, everything we do, or I do to parent Mac, we are being judged. Anyways, Don Arturo said they already had a new family lined up, who would include the nanny and the food for Mac in the cost, which is the way it was supposed to be in th first place. Oh well. We are on a trial period for the rest of the weekend to see how things go. I'll write more later.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment