Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tomorrow

Well, this is the last post I will be making while in the states. I still have no idea where I am staying while in Mexico. I have already called the school and they are working on it for me because I don't have international long distance on my phone (like I could afford it even if I did...). Either way, I am still going. I know it probably sounds silly to travel to another country without a destination, well, a house or whatever, but if I don't go, then I'll have wasted a ton of money. I will have some funds to pay for a hotel room should I need to find one for the night. In any case, I think they will have a place for me to go...just need to let the people at school do what they have to do to get me that information. I'm am rather frustrated though because I have made sure over and over again that everything was set and things would go smoothly. But, enough about that.

I put Mac down for a nap at 2pm and he is still awake. I am hoping he finally fell asleep now but soon, at about 4:30pm or so, I'll have to wake him up to head to Auntie's house. His tooth is still in his mouth...for now. They decided to push it back (cringe) in hopes that it will heal back almost to where it used to be. They didn't want to leave it the way it was because it would have messed up his bite. So...at least he still has his tooth. There is a chance for infection or that the tooth bled internally, in which case, it will change color and I'll have to find a dentist in Mexico City to extract it. I've already notified the school about that possibility as well. Let's all send hope and positive energy to Mac and his healing tooth. While the lady at school said that they will do everything to take care of Mac and his poor little tooth and that family comes first down there, it's still going to be a bit of a pain to have to go get that done.

No comments: