Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hi people

How is everyone doing? We've moved host families. Mac now stays in the home when I go to school. I think that is better for him since I will be the only one coming and going. So far he really likes it there and he even likes the little poodle they have. (He didn{t really like the one that was at the previous house). We had a rough weekend followed by a really rough tuesday morning. But, the boy had his own bed last night and slept nearly through the night. He woke up what seemed like just before dawn and i quickly hopped into bed with him to nurse him and keep him from crying and waking the house. Previous to last night, Mac was nursing at least 5 times a night which was hard on me as well as sore! I think, while the new place isn{t as nice (luxury like), it will serve our needs as well as our mental state much better. The bell just rang, I must go. Will write more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mik, this seems like a much better fit with Mac in his own bed. I thought that was the problem. He should be happier, and thus, you will be too! Feel free to call when you need some support or someone to listen. I feel confident this is going to get better and better.

Love,
Nanoo