Auntie Mia is en route to Kentucky as I write this for an internship with the National Park Service guiding tours at MAMMOTH CAVE!! This is her first time travelling cross country (I think) by car. I am soooo excited for her! Uncle Teddy went with her on the drive and they are driving through Arkansas at this very moment I write this! She is documenting her travels in a blog - MIA's KENTUCKY ADVENTURE - and while she is nervous and a little afraid, she is totally excited too! I have created a link on this posting to the cave and to Mia's blog (just click on the colored names) and I created a link to Mia's blog over to the right under links.
We love you Mia and you will be just fine out there!!!
Friday, June 01, 2007
Mia's trip to Kentucky
Posted by mere5oh at 09:15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment