So, Auntie Dunk called me a couple hours ago and was telling me about a movie event AMC theaters is hosting on Feb. 24th here...Basically they are showing all the nominee's for Best Picture in one day, for $30 and bottomless drink & popcorn and as she's telling me about it I'm thinking, that's cool, yeah, I can watch the kids, etc., and then she says, Uncle Dunk said he would watch the kids all day if you want to go with me to the event! I thought...wait, what?...Then said, why isn't Uncle Dunk going with you? She said he's already seen them all, and he thought since you never get out...ever...it might be nice for you and I to go! I'm TOTALLY EXCITED!!! I remember being at the mall with Tia one day awhile back and she was so excited that I was going to watch the kids for her so that she and Tio could go see a movie together....NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE FEELING!!!!! :o)
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's great that you'll be able to go see all those movies. You do need some "Me" time. Enjoy the shows. We just saw "Letters from Iwo Jima" last night-not one of my favs but it wasn't bad. I just don't have time to watch movies this grad school stuff is keeping me busy. I did manage to see George Strait last week or the week before then that weekend got to see "Mama Mia" so that was my fun for awhile. I hope you are doing well. I'll email you here in a bit to catch up. Love ya both!
M
Post a Comment