Miky, it's after 10:00 pm and I just finished my taxes. I went into your blog hoping for new pictures, and there they were. I still have a huge grin on my face, and I laughed my way through the series. Thanks for a great pick-me-up. You are becoming quite a photographer! And thanks for the pix of your New Zealand friend. It's been a long time since I've seen one.
Hi Meredith, I was just checking out your blog to see how you and Andre are adjusting to life in MN. You both seem really happy. I love the pictures, Mark and I sure do miss you and Andre. Such a cute fella. Love to both of you! Mark and Tiffany
2 comments:
Miky, it's after 10:00 pm and I just finished my taxes. I went into your blog hoping for new pictures, and there they were. I still have a huge grin on my face, and I laughed my way through the series. Thanks for a great pick-me-up. You are becoming quite a photographer! And thanks for the pix of your New Zealand friend. It's been a long time since I've seen one.
Love,
Mom
Hi Meredith, I was just checking out your blog to see how you and Andre are adjusting to life in MN. You both seem really happy. I love the pictures, Mark and I sure do miss you and Andre. Such a cute fella. Love to both of you!
Mark and Tiffany
Post a Comment