Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hair Poll

So, Uncle dunk has begun his quest in making enough comments about Mac's long hair to try and get me to cut it! From what I understand, he used to pester Auntie Dunk about Alex's hair when Alex was a youngin'. Alas, it has finally begun to happen with the Monkey Mac! I personally think it's very cute! He has ear awnings to keep cold air and other various dustmites and crumbs and what have you from getting into his ears, and he has little wisps that act like eye lashes to keep microscopic doo-dads away from his little face...but still, I was unable to fully convince Uncle Dunk that it is necessary to keep the hair long (you know, it's winter and it keeps his head warm!) because after work last night (more like a couple of hours ago since I have yet to sleep into tomorrow) Uncle Dunk was helping me dress Mac for our 5 degree-4 minute trek home and I had said I needed to put Mac's hat on to keep his ears warm underneath his hood (because it has fleece ear flaps), and Uncle Dunk says, "isn't that what his ear awnings are for?" so, as you can see, once it's begun, it won't stop until Mac has his first ever haircut!! So, I've decided to conduct a poll on here...all those in favor of keeping the hair long, leave a comment saying so, and all those who want to back Uncle Dunk and want to cut it, leave a comment as well saying so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a compromise? Cut the awnings and leave the rest.

Love the valentine shots (and of course all the pix)!

Love,
Nino

Chris said...

Keep it long! Uncle Dunk would positively freak out about Scotty's hair. It's longer than Eliza's now!

Anonymous said...

I like the long hair! Keep the hair! I'm all for the hair.
Mia