Comments, thoughts, Feelings, and just about anything else relating to Mik & Mac.
André, I loved hearing you read the story about the caterpillar who turned into a beautiful, cute butterfly. I hope you will read the story to me when I see you in May. I love you!NoNameMiky, this is too cute! I just had a chance to see the video. Wow! He has great mastery over his words, and he is very expressive. He has grown up so much. So looking forward to seeing you.Love,Mom
Post a Comment
1 comment:
André, I loved hearing you read the story about the caterpillar who turned into a beautiful, cute butterfly. I hope you will read the story to me when I see you in May. I love you!
NoName
Miky, this is too cute! I just had a chance to see the video. Wow! He has great mastery over his words, and he is very expressive. He has grown up so much. So looking forward to seeing you.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment