So, I turned 30 in the last month and Mac turned 3. Things have been really busy since I got this job. While I don't make as much money as I used too, I still love who I work with and what I've been doing. Mostly, I just answer the phone and then transfer the call onto someone else to deal with! But, it's the side jobs, the little projects and work I've asked for, no matter how fun or how mundane, that I've been able to accomplish rather quickly, for all different departments in the hotel. I've made some great friends and have built quite a network for myself. I do things on a regular basis for Human Resources, for my bosses boss & my boss, for the Executive department, for the front desk, for the IT manager, and occasionally for other departments. I was even included on a secret project for the front desk staff. Perhaps that inclusion though, was because I was the only person not asking questions about the very topic the secret is about in the first place! I hope to add more blog posts in the coming weeks. Summer is already over. I enjoy fall and am looking forward to my first fall season in Minnesota (recall, I moved here at the end of Nov. '06 and was in Mexico for two months last fall).
I am going to try and convince Ali to host a pumpkin carving party at her house this fall. One similar to those Dad and Ann would host at their home. Perhaps Dad & Ann could pay a visit for the party? Hee hee hee... At any rate, I think it would be loads of fun for the kids and their friends. We also plan to visit the apple orchards here and have a fabulous time trick or treating. Mac has already told me who he wants to be for Halloween and for his birthday I bought his costume for him. He is going to be James from Thomas & Friends. I have pics of him wearing his costume already and will post them sometime soon.
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Updates
Posted by mere5oh at 12:36
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment