Well, Blogger has decided to give me trouble with the last few photos I want to post so, I am calling this part 2 because these photos were taken after the ones I have yet to post.
Mac decided it would be fun to throw rocks off the ridge of Nino's house. First with his left hand, then with his right. We all think he is ambidextrous. Here he is throwing off the biggest rock he found.
Mac decided it would be fun to throw rocks off the ridge of Nino's house. First with his left hand, then with his right. We all think he is ambidextrous. Here he is throwing off the biggest rock he found.
When I need a sweet smile from him, I tell him to show me his teeth!
He can barely touch the sides fo the bridge.
Jumping off the rocks.
Hanging with the tree (bush (plant)) whatever it is...
"A Bug's Life" There are five bugs visible on these two flowers. It even looks like two of them are mating...if in fact they actually mate! I recommend clicking on the photo to see it larger.
Front of Nino's house.
View, standing from front of house, looking left.
View from front of house, looking straight ahead.
Hummingbird feeder.
View from rear of house & living room (close up).
View of mountains by Santa Fe from front of house.
I have a bunch of photos of Nino's house and the views but I can never seem to stop taking them! The views are just so beautiful there!
I have a bunch of photos of Nino's house and the views but I can never seem to stop taking them! The views are just so beautiful there!
1 comment:
I am so glad you caught a picture of him trying to reach both sides of the bridge railing. I had planned to and didn't get a chance. And thanks for the beautiful pictures of the views. I can't help taking pictures again, even though I have probably a lot more than you do! Love you both.
Nino
Post a Comment