Monday, May 05, 2008

Comcast SUCKS!!!

This is probably the 5th or 6th time within the past few months, I've had to call Comcast with a service issue. Seems to happen to me about once every three months. My internet is VERY spotty right now. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. My phone doesn't work AT ALL. All I get is dead air. When I tried to seek help online through their live chat service, the first agent didn't even bother to engage in a session with me. The second did, but only got so far as to tell me a higher fix agency needed to handle it and then when I asked more detailed questions, he too, left me hanging and left the session. So I had to walk down to the bagel shop AGAIN, to use their phone, to call Comcast and find out what the deal is, and if they are going to get my service back up and running. Perfect timing too. I've got three more finals to complete, two of which are online!! GRRRR ^*%@#%*#$!! They promised me they would send a tech out tomorrow between 11am and 2pm. After I return from NM, I am going to cancel all my services with Comcast and find a better provider. I am not paying what I am paying anymore for continuing issues such as these. This should not be happening as much as it does to me. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a punching bag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find another, better alternative. Last week I was actually yelling at my television because of Comcast, and my Internet connection keeps going out when the wind blows! I HATE Comcast too! Hang in there. Only a few more days to go for freedom.

Love,
Nino