yeah, I heard about the blizzard from Mom when I talked to her last weekend. Seems as though all the action happens after I leave a place! Our winter here has been more like a typical one there! But that day on my blog was MAc's first real encounter with snow, and in that pic, he was picking it off my head and eating it!
2 comments:
Hey that's nothin! You should've stuck around here if you wanted snow.
I'll get some more pics on my blog but for now check Sylvia's at
www.ourhapahome.blogspot.com
yeah, I heard about the blizzard from Mom when I talked to her last weekend. Seems as though all the action happens after I leave a place! Our winter here has been more like a typical one there! But that day on my blog was MAc's first real encounter with snow, and in that pic, he was picking it off my head and eating it!
Post a Comment