Friday, January 26, 2007

I've been tagged...

So, I guess there's a little game going around blogland that if you get tagged you're supposed to list 6 weird things about yourself, tag six more people and list those folks at the bottom of the post. But I really don't know anyone on blogspot to tag...so... I don't know if these facts are necessarily weird, but here goes...


1. I can form my tongue into a flower-like shape.

2. I have synesthesia too (that was one of Tia's weird factoid's)

3. My nickname Miky comes from my initials & not my first name.

4. I hate seafood except tuna in the can (with spring water only).

5. I cannot fall asleep with my face under the covers. If I try, I feel like I'm suffocating.

6. I can't type correctly without looking at the middle of the keyboard.



If I find six people to tag, even at random, I will edit this post and list them here!

No comments: