Monday, December 15, 2008

Small update

Oh oh, here I am at work, writing a blog entry! No worries though, things are pretty slow in the early morning hours. It's rediculously cold out today. Some thing like -30 below with the wind chill. Mac doesn't seem to mind much though....He was all bundled up except for his eyes peeking out this morning. I should have snapped a picture but mornings are quick and stressful as it is just trying to get out the door. I do happen to have some pictures on my work computer of the boy, which I will share today.


Things are chugging along. All I hear about lately is what Santa might be bringing Mac for Xmas. I've already told him he is going to have two Christmas's this year and he seems to be pretty excited about it. He's as smart as ever....shocking and impressing Auntie daily. Yesterday evening, at a birthday dinner for Grandma Lynn, he looked at the ceiling, point to it and said it was a hexagon. A hexagon! It wasn't quite....but it was close enough. He's just so smart.


He is enjoying preschool despite what he says (he gets negative about it because his daycare friend does) but of course, both come home happy at the end of the day. He has typical 'age three' tendencies as well, which drive me up the wall...especially when things are stressful. But I have to bring myself back down to reality and remember he is only three....and i've already seen this behavior once before. Meaning, he reminds me A LOT of Scotty. There's a lot of things Mac does that Scotty used to do. Even Dunkel Daddy has noticed it. If you recall, I spent a summer off from school, living and helping Tia & Tio with Scotty while Tia was in her third trimester with Eliza.


My apologies for taking a long time to write. Things have gotten busy. Sometimes for the better, sometimes not. At any rate, here is a fairly recent pic of the boy:


No comments: