So, last night, during a commercial break from Dancing With the Stars, Mac began to get fussy. I asked him where his water was and to go get it. He walks over to it, and DWTS comes back on TV. He watches it and when it gets to a boring part, he starts to walk back to me, then turns back, grabs his water, and proceeds to bring it to me! It wasn't like a few seconds went by, but more like a couple minutes before he finally brought me the water. But what impressed me was that he remembered to bring it to mommy!! He still can't talk words yet, but he definately understands a lot more than one might think.
Today I had my midterm exam for statistics. It seemed to go pretty well. Aside from remaining discussions in my women's health class, i've finished all other required work and my professor told me my work was perfect and announced to the class by email to check out my work if they are still confused as to how to do it! That put a big smile on my face because i'm not used to being the example (in a good way LOL). My remaining courses are all tugging along. No problems!
Everything else is well though I'm really looking forward to the trip to vegas. I need to get away and there will be hottubs along the way for me to sit and relax in! I'm getting excited!! It will be nice too to celebrate my gramma's life and to see some of the extended family that I haven't seen in years!
No comments:
Post a Comment